Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tuesday: Just the Beginning








Tuesday began a little warmer. But the fog rolled in and its cooler at Happy Day. But no dampness like yesterday. This afternoon we will visit in the children's homes. Everyone is looking forward to this blessing. Today's featured continent is Europe. Meg has the children playing "Clean the Yard"--outside today. The children asked to dance "Matilda" again today with Rebecca. Lucia and Mady are helping the children with stained glass. Bonnie and Tatiana taught the Bible Story is Jesus healing the Paralytic. Each day the children act out the story with their own dramatic style. The sequence is Jesus teaching the crowd, the paralytic coming through the roof, and the paralytic rising up to walk.

More pictures of our visits this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoying reading about everything and recognizing faces at the school. I always bring sweaters and coats with me! You never know what the weather will be. I wish I was there with you but am enjoying my time with my sweet, beautiful, precious new GRANDDAUGHTER McKenzie Elizabeth Davis! She was born 7-31-10. Give my love to everyone and hope to be there next year!
Anne Davis

August 03, 2010 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home