Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesday: Pal and Anna Borzasi



I traveled in the Gypsy Wagon (2003 Dacia station wagon) to Luna de Sus just outside of Cluj on Tuesday to visit Pal and Anna Borzasi. I realized after I left that I did not have a picture of Anna and the children or the church in Luna de Sus to share with you.

We had a good time sharing together what God was doing in our lives. Pal took me to Mera church which has to be one of the oldest Baptist church buildings in Transylvania. It is over 100 years old. My observation was that little had been done to the church to change it over the years. Great to hear how God is working in the village and the church. Just a note, should you ever go through Mera, they have the “Buffalo Museum” there. I don’t know why but that fascinated me.

When I left Pal and Anna's home, I stopped at a gas station to fill up the Gypsy Wagon. A young man came over and filled the car for me. He saw the "Gypsy" painted on the side of the car and asked about working with Gypsies. He was from Baia Mare where our friend Kovacs Jozsef is pastor. We had a great time talking. He was in Cluj going to the university. I tried to tip him for pumping the gas and cleaning the windows. He said to me, "Keep it and use for the Gyspy work."

Pal and Anna are seeking partners in developing Gypsy children’s camp in the area. Pray for them as they begin this work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

You should come to Mera again to see the huge change! The building is after a good renovation. Praise the Lord.

April 03, 2012 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home