Saturday, December 02, 2006

We Made It!

Teleios Team Arrives In Kenya!

After traveling for nearly 24 hours by the time it was said and done, we arrived safely in Nairobi, Kenya to see a beautiful clear night and dear friend, Bernard Mwangi.

Once we cleared Customs and collected our "little bit of luggage," we made our way to our hotel. Though it was well after dark, we all managed to find our rooms and get settled in- and actually get some sleep!

We are so grateful for the many prayers for traveling safety and mercy as we had smooth sailing all the way - every connecting flight was made; there was plenty of food served during each leg of the trip; all of our luggage and supplies for the children made it; and we had no trouble making our way through Customs.

The only drawback we can report now is that our access to the Internet isn't what we had expected, which is why you don't see any photos with this posting. We will continue to try and include photos, but definitely keep checking each day for updates on our work this week with the children in Vacation Bible School.

Please continue to pray that God will be glorified in all our work this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Team: I am sorry that I cannot see photos of your work. When I went to Tanzania it was alot of comfort to me to know that the folks back home could see and follow what I was doing. Lucia, send me an email and give me an update. I love you. Tatiana is doing great but she misses you. Tell everyone hello and give them a kiss for me. Love, Billy

December 08, 2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home