Monday, September 07, 2009

The journey

Hakuna Matata best describes the journey from Greenville-Detriot-Amsterdam-Dar Es Salaaam-Iringa. Of all things, Mpeli was wearing his Ware Shoals Catfish Feastival shirt when he greeted us. We were able to go to settle in at our hotel at 11 PM. Our journey to Iringa began at 5 AM. We loaded the Nissan and headed for a long anticipated greeting at DBL Children's Home.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjaJIFF9HJ4YVx1KgTvBjbHB_bUHEetNyKv7a0wuqaJRSWqgR8mVuFnGIyDAuqwugDrJIP-kt65KifAaA7C5DnnJu1lXPJc82FLpQvCFm-B_8ZymF6EVW5nzP1_CuuJsKYtwk4a/s1600-h/Amsterdam.JPG">





{parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read this, I am also wearing my WS Catfish shirt! Praying for you all and wish I could be with you! I can't wait until next summer to be there and see everyone again!
Anne Davis

September 13, 2009 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home