Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rest, Relax And Good-Bye...Teleios Africa 2007

Day 18…Wrapping Up A Great Trip

Today will probably be my last blog posting. I plan to do a little shopping, hike a mountain behind the Children’s Home, say good-bye to the children, and then head to bed early.

Tomorrow we leave at 5 a.m. which is 10 p.m. Wednesday for you in the eastern U.S. With God’s blessing, I will arrive in Greenville on Friday at 5 p.m. Please pray for a safe and breakdown free trip from Iringa to Dar Es Salaam (about six and one-half hours).

Pray for all to go well at the Dar airport and as I go through Customs and that my ticket will be there for me. I will have a seven-hour layover in the Nairobi airport. Pray that I stay out of trouble and awake. I will journey to the U.S. via Heathrow in London.

This has been a great trip, but I really look forward to being at home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home