Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Romania Trip 5/16/06

“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others…If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever.”
I Peter 4:10-11

We are off to Romania
As the sun rises in Greenville this morning, the Teleios Mission Team will begin their journey to Romania. Excitement is in the air as a glorious day awaits. Pray that each member of our team will focus on how they will use their gifts and talents for God's glory so that our journey will fulfill His purpose, His desire and His will for us all. Thank you for sharing your time and prayers with us - have a blessed day! Next stop....Bucharest
Leah, Ed, Bonnie, Floyd, Meg and 'Becka



Teleios Ministry Team Members leave from Charlotte to meet Floyd and Gyula in Bucharest on Wednesday

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited your friends can be included in this adventure! Thanks for sharing! I will be tuning in REGULARLY! Much prayers and much love!

May 16, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ed, I saw the picture of yall by the van. I hope you have a great time there. I'm praying for yall to have a safe and fun trip.
See you soon. I love you.
Love,
Taylor Kool

May 18, 2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home